Terms of Services - Enviciate.com
By using the service provided by this site you acknowledge and agree to the following terms of
- The user may not use this service to download copyrighted materials from the video sites that this
service allows you to download from.
- The user is responsible and takes liability for the data sent
- The user is aware of the legal risks he/she takes for sound storage and sharing. This is the subject to
copyrights, which can force you to assume the legal responsibility.
If you are the copyright owner of any material and would like to block the conversion of any
videos to MP3, please contact us via the Contact Page. We will block the conversion of
Anything you believe is copyright infringement, please contact us and let us know and
we will block those videos from converting
The user agrees to not use Enviciate.com services to upload any content that
spreads messages of terror or depicts torture or death-gui; harm minors in any way, this includes
any form of child pornography.
The user accepts the condition not to share, copy or transmit any information or data
which is the subject to copyright, brands, labels and other third-party ownership rights.
The user is aware that any unlawful sharing of data and information, under protection
of copyright laws, is illegal.
This website does not endorse piracy of any sort, it is just a simple tool to help users convert
videos into MP3/MP4/3GP/FLV/WEBM/M4A formats. We do not host any of the file types mentioned. For any
questions, please contact us.
The user is exclusively responsible for any damage occurred from using the website.
- The service supplier has the right to interrupt service at any time without prior notice.
- Enviciate.com Online reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the
Services at any time.
- The user may only use this tool for his/her own personal use.
Sorry, You can't play this video